The oral sessions usually consist of six oral presentations of fifteen minutes each. A five-minute question and answer session will immediately follow each presentation. An interactive moderated discussion, facilitated by the co-chairs, will be held at the end of the session.
All PowerPoint presentations must be uploaded prior to the session, as it is not possible to run PowerPoint presentations directly from a laptop in the session rooms.
Presentations should be saved on a USB memory stick or CD/DVD-ROM (2010 version).
We kindly ask for your understanding that due to time limitation of each session, presentations should preferably be prepared and edited before upload. Thus, please bring your presentations in a ready-to-upload format.
The computers will run MS PowerPoint 2010. Only MS PowerPoint (*.ppt or *.pptx) presentations with video formats will be accepted.
Do not use special fonts, which are not part of the standard PowerPoint package, as this will cause problems while uploading your file.
The poster discussion sessions are 15-minute sessions at the break time of the oral presentations. An interactive moderated discussion, facilitated by the co-chairs, will be held at the end of the session.
Poster discussion presenters are asked to mount their posters outside the session rooms on Friday, 18 May, between 13:00 and 15:00, and remove them on Friday, 18 May, between 18:30 and 19:00.
Content, layout and presentation of the actual poster
Please make sure the poster you bring to Da Nang fulfills the following criteria:
1. Poster size is A0 (841×1189 mm)
2. All text on the poster is in English
3. The poster is printed in portrait, not landscape format
4. Print of title, authors, and affiliations is 3 cm, 2 cm, and 1 cm tall, respectively
5. Poster contains contact information of the main author
6. Poster is made from material that is easy to fix to poster-board with push pins
7. All materials on the poster should be easily readable from more than 1 m away
8. For the presentation of your project and discussion with viewers, it is helpful if you prepare a 5 minutes presentation and bring business cards as well as sketch paper, sticky notes, pens, and markers for discussion.
Please note that we will give the best paper awards in each of 8 presentation sessions and porter session. The best paper awards are considered to give only to the presenters who will attend and show their work at the Conference.
For those who are new to poster presentation, please refer to the Poster template.
12/12/2017: Abstract Submission Deadline (final)
15/12/2017: Notification of abstract acceptance
8/3/2018: Full Paper Submission Deadline
15/3/2018: Notification of Final paper acceptance
16/3/2018: Registration open
5/4/2018: Final program